Labor Stabilization: Reduce Headaches Caused by Staffing
With load balancing in your pharmacy, peak prescription volumes are automatically balanced so you can focus on each individual patient.
- Stabilized labor = cost savings
- Staff for the average rather than the peaks
- Stress less about staffing and put the focus on the patient
Safety: the most important aspect of pharmacy. Filling a prescription at a pharmacy using our software is more safe and accurate than having a prescription filled at a traditional pharmacy due to multiple built-in redundant checks and hard-halt workflows.
- Quick, image-based workflow
- Photo documentation provides a clear audit trail
- Virtually eliminate medication errors while optimizing productivity
Focus on Patient Care
Load balancing frees up your busiest pharmacists by maximizing each and every low-volume store pharmacist via shared workload. Did you know: nearly ⅓ of patients report that the pharmacist looked too busy to speak with them about their personal medical concerns.
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Focus on clinical activities and preventative care
- Focus on adherence and improving health outcomes
Not only does load balancing seamlessly integrate into your existing workflow, but it allows you to optimize costs without reducing customer service.