1. Prescription arrives at the pharmacy
Prescriptions enter the pharmacy like any other pharmacy, through the Pharmacy Management System (PMS).
- Integrations with many PMS systems
- Real-time sync for a seamless experience
2. Technician takes images while filling
The image-based prescription workflow significantly decreases medication errors and optimizes productivity.
- Built-in barcode safety checks
- Photo-documentation for complete audit trail
- Standardized filling and verification process across sites
3. Prescription enters the verification queue
The intelligent queue uses smart routing and time-to-fill logic to ensure speedy verification.
- Real-time sync between multiple locations
- Increase compliance and manage workloads
- Eliminates manual verification and checking
4. Remote pharmacist verifies the prescription
One pharmacist can verify for multiple pharmacies, or the workload can be shared between pharmacists in multiple locations.
- Easily compare prescription data & photos for accurate verification
- Activities tracked for transparency into real-time reported errors
- Detailed analytics for data-driven decisions
5. Patient is counseled by the pharmacist*
Remote pharmacist has all necessary patient information & prescription history readily available during counseling. Consultation notes can be easily written and stored on the same screen.
* this is an optional component of the platform, which can be added depending on your need
Offer specialty counseling services anywhere including bedside, discharge, or in-clinic.
Easily connect your current systems to create a seamless and efficient flow of information.