1. Prescription arrives at the pharmacy
Prescriptions are received and entered the same as any other pharmacy: through the Pharmacy Data System (PDS).
- TelePharm integrates with many PDS systems. When a fill is processed in the PDS, that data is automatically forwarded to TelePharm
- Data is synced in real-time for a seamless experience
2. Technician captures images during the filling process
TelePharm’s image-based prescription workflow significantly decreases medication errors and optimizes productivity.
- Built-in barcode safety checks
- Photo-documentation for complete audit trail
- Standardized filling and verification process across sites
3. Prescription enters the verification queue
The intelligent queue uses smart routing and time-to-fill logic to ensure speedy verification.
- Real-time sync between multiple locations
- Increase compliance and manage workloads
- Eliminates manual verification and checking
4. Remote pharmacist verifies the prescription
One pharmacist can verify for multiple pharmacies, or the workload can be shared between pharmacists in multiple locations.
- Easily compare prescription data & photos for accurate verification
- Activities are tracked for transparency
5. Patient is counseled by the pharmacist*
Consultations are queued to be answered by the next available remote pharmacist
- Patient and prescription information is readily available for the pharmacist during consultations
- Any saved consultation notes can be easily referenced
* this is an optional component of the platform, which can be added depending on your need
Offer specialty counseling services anywhere including bedside, discharge, or in-clinic.
Easily connect your current systems to create a seamless and efficient flow of information.