Drive more business to your pharmacy
Pharmacists have the opportunity to drive more business to their pharmacy using TeleCounsel:
- Pharmacists can counsel patients at their point of care or upon discharge from the hospital
- On this call, the pharmacist can educate the patient on their prescription and any potential interactions while building a patient relationship to encourage refills at their own pharmacy
Reach patients in medically underserved areas
TeleCounsel provides access to healthcare professionals in underserved areas:
- TeleCounsel bridges geographical gaps, allowing providers and patients to interact virtually
- TeleCounsel allows patients in medically underserved areas to connect with specialists and other healthcare providers that would not otherwise have a local presence in the community
Connect patient care teams
TeleCounsel increases communication across patient care teams:
- Pharmacists can connect with healthcare providers as they’re seeing patients and prescribing medications
- In a clinic setting, TeleCounsel can be used as a platform for patients, providers, and pharmacists to communicate together in real time at the point of care
Increase medication adherence
With TeleCounsel, medication adherence can be increased by bringing pharmacists to patients:
- Initiatives like Meds to Beds provide bedside delivery of prescriptions to patients. Pharmacists can now be brought to patients’ bedsides via a tablet to perform prescription consultations
- These patients will not only get their medication without a trip to the pharmacy, but they’ll be informed about their medications as well
Want to learn more?
Curious about implementing our Telepharmacy platform in your pharmacy? Click below to get connected and set up a consultation.
Ready to increase patient communication and drive traffic to your practice? It’s time to start using TeleCounsel!