Labor Stabilization: Reduce Headaches Caused by Staffing
With Virtual Verification, peak prescription volumes are automatically routed to the first available pharmacist using smart-queue technology so you can focus on each individual patient.
- Stabilized labor = cost savings
- Staff for the average rather than the peaks
- Reduce burnout for pharmacists at busy locations with hectic peak volumes
Safety: the most important aspect of pharmacy. Filling a prescription at a pharmacy using TelePharm’s Virtual Verification involves multiple built-in redundant checks and hard-halt workflows, making prescription fills safer and more accurate than the traditional model.
- Quick, image-based workflow initiated with a barcode scan
- Photo documentation provides a clear audit trail
- Virtually eliminate medication errors while optimizing productivity
Focus on Patient Care
Virtual Verification frees up your busiest pharmacists by maximizing each and every low-volume store pharmacist via shared virtual workload. Did you know: nearly ⅓ of patients report that the pharmacist looked too busy to speak with them about their personal medical concerns.
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Focus on clinical activities and preventative care
- Focus on adherence and improving health outcomes