Increase Fill Efficiency
Pharmacists can spend up to 90% of the prescription verification process physically handling product and performing manual tasks. With TelePharm’s touchscreen interface and barcode-initiated imaging workflow, technicians can accurately fill and image prescriptions for verification by the pharmacist.
- Pharmacists spend less time on delegable tasks
- Virtual queue eliminates stacks of baskets accumulating on limited counter space
- Pharmacist practice at the top of their license, using their valuable time more efficiently
Focus on Patient Care
Did you know: nearly ⅓ of patients report the pharmacist looked too busy to speak with them about their personal medical concerns? TelePharm™ Virtual Verification untethers the pharmacist from the fill counter so they can accurately and efficiently verify prescriptions and spend more time on valuable patient interactions.
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Prioritize clinical activities and preventative care
- Ensure better adherence and improved health outcomes
Safety: the most important aspect of pharmacy. Filling a prescription at a pharmacy using TelePharm™ Virtual Verification involves photo documentation and audit logs, making prescription fills safe and accurate.
- High resolution, image-based verification
- Barcode initiated workflow and robust audit trail
- Every image and prescription are retrievable on demand, making errors easy to identify and correct
When utilized across multiple pharmacy locations (where permitted), prescriptions are automatically routed to the first available pharmacist using smart-queue technology so the prescription volume is balanced across your pharmacies.
- Optimize staffing across high and low volume pharmacies
- Staff for the average rather than the peaks
- Increase patient satisfaction with lower wait times